Monday, March 19, 2012

A Boy & His Puppies

 Actually, these little guys aren't for sale. They were all scooped up and had a home soon after they were born.
Of course they couldn't go to their new homes until they were ready, but before then my nephew, Andon, helped take care of them. He bathed up and fed them and played with them, forming a bond that usually hurts when interrupted. And so, my sister asked me to take photos of Andon and his pups before they all went off to their new homes.

She wanted pictures so that Andon would never forget his little buddies.

Andon was not thrilled to see them go. Could you blame him? 

I don't think the pups were very happy to say goodbye to Andon, either. 

Photos last forever though and I'm sure he'll be happy to have these. Despite the sadness, we had a great time watching the pups wrestle with each other, tugging on ears and tails. Lots of giggles and melted hearts. So happy I was able to do this session for my sis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...