Friday, August 31, 2012

La La Loopsy Birthday Party!

Audrey is one lucky little girl -
her parents know how to throw a party! :)
I had such a fun time shooting her birthday party last year 
and was excited to see what was in store this year. 
There were lots of smiles and happiness for Audrey 
and she deserves it, she is such a little sweetheart!

Cotton candy, popcorn, and carnival games - tons of fun details! 


The sweetest happy birthday song giggles I have ever seen..



Birthday present excitement!

So many details went into Audrey's birthday extravaganza - I was happy to photograph it all. So many good photos, I had a hard time just choosing a few for the blog. 

Thank you Clayton for inviting me out again - amazing job! The photos are going to look great in her book :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...