Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wedding - Alenna & Matt

One thing I didn't expect when deciding to become a photographer
is the perk of having such a blast at a wedding.
Or part 2 of a wedding :)
Alenna & Matt gave their official I Do's in Las Vegas the previous weekend 
 but wanted to have a full reception for family & friends in their hometown, 
which is my hometown too. 
The food, people & music made
for an incredible time.

Here are just a few teasers: 
La Cantina for some quick fun

and off to the reception hall for the traditional wedding musts, like the first dance...

cake!
get it, boys
and 
dancing all night long

At one point, after my "shift" was complete
I joined in on the dance floor
the perfect song was playing
and I felt just so very lucky, as a photographer,
to be included on beautiful occasions like this one.

Thank you Alenna & Matt, for allowing me to 
be a part of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...