Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Engagement - Jimmy & Cathy





I have fun with every session I shoot, but this one... well, this one was definitely a good time. 

I know Jimmy through the last job I had, the one that I left to do photography full-time. I really enjoyed working with him. He was supportive during those hectic Red Bull office days and I now have the privilege to have captured part of his next adventure. These are just a few images of many - so much laughter and smiles, I couldn't stop snapping. I had asked them to bring something with them that helped describe who they are. They brought along a galactic bounty hunter (Boba Fett - above) and a vintage Schwinn (love it!) Mr. Boba Fett kept sneaking in  ;)

Such a lovely couple..














What else to do when two awesome people get engaged?  

Celebrate. 




Much thanks to Jimmy & Cathy for such a fun session!

11 comments:

  1. Happy to know about your engagement eve. My cousin also got engaged last week and booked the same venue for her bridal shoot next month. I think Chicago wedding venues are the best and opted by many of my known. Their quality staff services are mind blowing. Huge spaces indoor and outdoor with ample parking space make them unique from all others.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...