Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Engagement - Jimmy & Cathy





I have fun with every session I shoot, but this one... well, this one was definitely a good time. 

I know Jimmy through the last job I had, the one that I left to do photography full-time. I really enjoyed working with him. He was supportive during those hectic Red Bull office days and I now have the privilege to have captured part of his next adventure. These are just a few images of many - so much laughter and smiles, I couldn't stop snapping. I had asked them to bring something with them that helped describe who they are. They brought along a galactic bounty hunter (Boba Fett - above) and a vintage Schwinn (love it!) Mr. Boba Fett kept sneaking in  ;)

Such a lovely couple..














What else to do when two awesome people get engaged?  

Celebrate. 




Much thanks to Jimmy & Cathy for such a fun session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...