Wednesday, January 23, 2013

DAG Fashions


Grand Opening!

This post is a little late.
Okay, maybe a lot late - holiday photo sessions took 
up so much of my time! But I couldn't go without sharing these pics 
from the Grand Opening of DAG Fashions 
at Dana Park in Gilbert. 
It was a blast and I was so happy to be part 
of it all, especially since I was able to 
shop while I was there!
With such cute clothes & styles.. 
no complaining here :) 


Tina, Aide & the crew

Inside the store
I got one of these scarves and I'm so in love with it!

The inspirations for DAG
Diego, Angelina & Gabriel - so sweet!
Refreshments! DAG cookies made by the awesome Cakeuphoria
The official Grand Opening model - Adrianna. She won the model search and did awesome modeling the DAG styles - so cute! 


Seriously.. adorable!



So pretty!
Dominique was also on hand to help show off some chic outfits.. 

Gorgeous!


Owner, Tina Nunez along with stylist Raul Velasquez of Raliev Studio and co-owner Aide De La Torre 
I absolutely loved with working with this team!
Annnnd... I am looking forward to partnering up 
with Tina and Aide once again!
We'll be announcing another model search on February 1st - 
details are under wraps for now but we'll give one little clue: 
Prom season is coming!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...