Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Five Do-it-yourself Father's Day Photo Gift Ideas


1. Balloons with pics - he can wake up to this! Fun!
See more on The Old Fashioned Blog

2. Bottle cap photo charms - 
perfect for his key chain!
You can do-it-yourself or buy 
custom-made bottle caps and 
other jewelry at Betsy's Drawers on Etsy

3. Letter photo blocks - I love how old pictures are 
used on this one 
What a great way to honor generations!
Find the how-to at Stories by me

4. Deliver a new picture with a special message on the 
frame using Scrabble pieces
This project can be found at Just another day in paradise 

5. Camera frame - for dads who love taking pictures. 
I might need to make this for myself, ha!
Find the tutorial on Alpha Mom

I'm excited to try one of these
Good luck DIYers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...